About Ironwood Windermere Golf Club Real Estate
If your life revolves around golf, then you’re going to love the Ironwood Windermere Golf Course. Even better, you’re going to love owning a home right off the course! For anyone not familiar with the Ironwood Golf Course, it consists of three 9-hole layouts: The Lake, Ridge and Valley. The Lake and Valley courses are located north of 106th street, at 10955 Fall Road in Fishers, Indiana.
The 9-hole “Ridge” course lies just south of 106th street. Homes in this area enjoy their own special view of the Ironwood Windermere Golf Course. Many of the homes in this area were built in the 1990’s. These are custom homes which range in styles from modern ranches to neo-eclectics, some with a Colonial flare.
A Home in the Windermere Villas Subdivision, at the Ironwood Windermere Golf Course
About the Ironwood Windermere Golf Course
The Ironwood Golf Course was designed by R.N. Thompson and Art Kaiser in 1965. It is a semi-private course that features tall, tree-lined cart paths which cut through the landscape and provide ample shade on hot summer days. With a reputation for natural beauty, Ironwood offers some 3,235 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 36. A beautiful lake, several water features such as ponds and creeks, and lots of wooded areas together combine to create a one-of-a-kind golf experience and a course that has a slope rating of 140 on Bent grass. Whereas many other golf clubs require adherence to strict tee times, at the Ridge course, arriving without a tee time doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a little spontaneous golf, thanks to the club’s third course, the Ridge.
- Since the Ironwood Windermere Golf Course is an extension of the Ironwood Golf Club, guests have access to the same amenities, which include the following:
- Chipping and putting areas for working on your short game.
- A well maintained driving range where you can let it rip downfield.
- Expert and knowledgeable PGA staff is there to help in various aspects of your game, be it grip, stance, swing, whatever.
- The club’s Pro Shop carries a complete line of golf gear and golf attire to compliment and support your game.
- A fleet of golf carts rentals are at your disposal, as well as ample club storage.
- Golf lessons are available by appointment.
- A bar & grill is the perfect place to unwind after a long day of golf.
- Outdoor Dining Area at Ironwood Clubhouse
Club Contact Info:
Ironwood Golf Club
10955 Fall Road
Fishers, IN 46038